Sunday, September 22, 2013

Apple cookies


Sometimes I end up buying things that I don't like...one of such things is apples. I hate raw apple and stewed apples are so boring. I had some 6 apples at home. Didn’t want to throw them away or I want to juice them... How to use them was a big question. So my friend suggested Apple cookies. Here is to you Prachi!!


Here is what you need:
  • ¾ cup grated Apple 
  • 1 cups All-Purpose Flour 
  • 1/3 cup light brown Sugar 
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 tablespoon ground almond
  • 1/4 cup corn flour
And here is how you go about what to do with ingredients
  • Combine all ingredients into a smooth dough
  • Roll out the dough to 1/2" thickness.
  • Cut the cookies into desired shape
  • preheat the oven at 200 degrees C for 8 mins
  • Bake the cookies for about 10-12 mins at 190 degrees till they are just cooked or golden brown
 


No comments:

Post a Comment